Stay tuned, my friends. I’m eager to write with you again.
~ ~ ~
The Pen and The Page is carefully crafted for writers of every level to explore writing as a sacred pathway of worship. Whether you’ve written books or simply enjoy scribbling your thoughts, something truly magical happens when you invite the Holy Spirit into your writing practice: you can more fully understand who you are, Whose you are, and the story you and God are writing together.
What happens at The Pen and The Page?
Author and speaker Tricia Lott Williford will guide you through sessions of creative discovery and spiritual renewal as you draw closer to the Ultimate Creator and what matters most. As a result of writing practice together, each person will develop the following: an identity as a writer with a story to tell; an awareness of your own stories; a practice to take home and implement on a daily basis; a sense of healing, restoration, and peace; and an intimacy with God as you embrace writing as a sacred path for worship.
- What Is Writing Practice?
- Remembering is Mindfulness: Be Still and Know
- Write Your Story: Own Your Story
- Writers Circle: The Gifts of Writing
- Writing Is Worship: Modern Day Psalmist
Tricia Lott Williford is a curator of words and love and ideas, and she has been working as an author, speaker, and inspirational influence for more than a decade. When Tricia suddenly found herself as a thirty-one-year-old widow with two preschoolers to raise on her own, the blog she had been writing for several years became her lifeline. Her readership grew dramatically and spread worldwide, resulting in her first book. She has been writing and inspiring others to do the same ever since. Tricia’s great loves are teaching, writing, her new husband, and her two teenage sons.
Her bestselling books include:
- Just. You. Wait: Patience, Contentment, and Hope for the Everyday
- You Can Do This: Seizing the Confidence God Offers
- And Life Comes Back: A Wife’s Story of Love, Loss, and Hope Reclaimed
- Let’s Pretend We’re Normal: Adventures in Rediscovering How to be a Family
If you are interested in hosting The Pen and The Page for your community, Let’s Talk.
We can make this happen.
And I promise you: it will be amazing.