"Where do I register?"
"What is this weekend about?"
"What does the registration fee include?"
You have been so gracious to send me your questions, and I have answers to them all.
We are delighted to partner with The Berlin Grande Hotel in Berlin, Ohio,
located in the heart of beautiful Amish Country.
So in addition to some great writing, you can bet our weekend will include some really, really good food.
Berlin Grande Hotel Amenities:
- Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast Buffet
- Indoor Saltwater Pool and Hot Tub
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
- Fully Equipped Business Center
- Complimentary On-Site Laundry Facility
- Wake-Up Calls
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary Newspaper
- On-Site Convenience Store
Your Registration Fee includes:
- Two Nights in a world-class lodging with downhome graciousness
- Breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday
- Farmstead Lunch Buffet on Saturday - and they promise me this includes pie
- Six Sessions of Interactive Writing Instruction
- Gifts and Prizes throughout the Weekend
You'll have Two Meals on your Own:
- Dinner on Friday evening, before our first session
- Dinner on Saturday evening, during our late afternoon break
|Overnight Guests can check in.
Dinner on your own.
|6:30 – 9:00 pm
|Teaching: What is Writing as a Spiritual Discipline?
|6:30 – 9:00 pm
|7:30 – 9:00 am
|Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast Buffet
|9:30 – 11:00 am
|Writing is Worship
One last thing. Sometimes people say, "I'd love to come to the writing retreat, but I'm not a good writer."
I get it. I'm not always a good writer, either.
But if I said to you, "Would you come to this worship retreat with me?"
You wouldn't say, "I'd love to, but I'm not a good singer."
We're not here to be good writers.
We are here to write together,
to learn how writing is a form of worship,
and to draw closer to the One who's writing our stories with us.
Please. Come write with me.