Hands down, this is one of my favorite parts about writing a book: the launch.
Writing is a solitary journey for so many hours of so many days that stretch into so many months. And finally - finally - I get to throw open the doors and make it a group project.
But not the annoying kind of group project where one person is in charge. Nope. This is the best kind of group project, with memes and videos and community and friendships, all culminating in a backyard party at my house.
Who can apply for the Launch Team? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you excited to read Just. You. Wait.?
- Are you fairly active on social media, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram?
- Do you have a profile with Goodreads? Are you open to the idea of starting one?
- Do you have an active blog or another place of influence where you get to speak your voice? (librarian, newsletter editor, website manager, small group facilitator, book club host, ministry leader, etc.)
If you answered yes to these, then you just might be the part of the team I'm looking for.
Launch Team Benefits
(What You Get from Me):
- A free Advanced Reader Copy of Just. You. Wait.
- Access to our private Facebook group with videos, chats, memes, photos, and quotes to share with your circle of influence on social media
- Gifts and surprises from my lists of favorite things. 🙂
- A special thank-you guest-post to share on your blog
- Invitation to the Launch Party this summer
- My eternal affection and undying love. I'm not even kidding.
Launch Team Requirements
(What I need from you):
- Read the book. 🙂
- Share photos and memes on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- A book review on Goodreads
- A book review on Amazon
- A book review on your blog
- Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we can share Just. You. Wait. with an even larger audience.
We have 100 spots open and thereby 100 books to give away. Historically speaking - and I'm just saying - these spots tend to fill up fast. So if you want in on the fun, please, oh please: Just. Don't. Wait.
Peter and I would love to have you on our team.
(I can't even tell you how much.)
p.s. If it were up to me, I'd say yes to all of you. Seriously. I'd give all the books away, because I'm a terrible business person. All of that to say, this is a publishing decision, so show them what you've got and brag about your influence!