You guys, it's finally time. I'm so excited, and there may have even been a little bit of a jig involved as I sat down to write this. It's time!!
I am crazy-excited about this book. Here's the honest truth: A lot of authors will tell you that choosing a favorite book is like choosing a favorite child, and they simply could never be called upon to choose one out loud. But on this day, I say that's nonsense.
Right now, on this day, I can tell you this secret: This is far and away my favorite book I've written. (Just don't tell my other books.)
First of all, I love You Can Do This because it's not about grief or single parenting. While I definitely had a lot to say about that for a good many years, I'm ready to put that topic on the shelf for a while. Who wants to be an expert in sadness? Girls, I don't. I just don't. (Though I really was there for a while.) Let's take a moment to thank the Lord for joy in the morning, beauty from ashes, new beginnings, and great books chock full of goodness. (And darling book covers.)
Most of all, I love You Can Do This because it's a story of confidence. This book holds everything I want for you, for us, for our daughters and our mothers, our sisters at the dinner table and around the world, who long to walk this earth in confidence.
I just can't wait to get it into your hands. And when you’ve finished reading this book, I hope you’ll think, This book made me think and laugh, and now I feel like I can do this next thing in front of me. I hope you’ll feel hope, courage, strength, encouragement, presence, freedom, and confidence to move forward into your life with the awareness that you were born for this.
I hope, girl to girl and eye to eye, we can remember that we are called to claim complete confidence. That's why I wrote a book about it. Because this is the conversation I want to have: with you.
And now it's time to put together my Launch Team, the group of influencers who will help this little bird take flight into the big, blue sky.
Who can apply for the Launch Team? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you excited to read You Can Do This?
- Are you fairly active on social media, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram?
- Do you have a profile with Goodreads? Are you open to the idea of starting one?
- Do you have an active blog or another place of influence where you get to speak your voice? (librarian, newsletter editor, website manager, small group facilitator, book club host, ministry leader, etc.)
If you answered yes to these, then you just might be the part of the team I'm looking for.
Launch Team Benefits (What You Get from Me):
- A free Advanced Reader Copy of You Can Do This
- Access to our private Facebook group with videos, chats, memes, photos, and quotes to share with your circle of influence on social media
- Gifts and surprises from my lists of favorite things. 🙂
- A special thank-you guest-post to share on your blog
- Invitation to the Launch Party in June
- My eternal affection and undying love. I'm not even kidding.
Launch Team Requirements (What I need from you):
- Read the book. 🙂
- A book review on Goodreads
- A book review on Amazon
- A book review on your blog
- Share photos and memes on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we can share You Can Do This with an even larger audience.
If you're an Influencer,
and if you're excited with me about the launch of this brand new book,
please apply here.
I'd love to have you on my team. (I can't even tell you how much.)
Hi! I have sent my email in on what was aaked. How do I know if I am on the team?? I'm so excited and love over to read!!
Hello, Michelle! The deadline is this Friday, and then the publishing team will make their decisions and alert the Launch Team next week. Thank you so much for your interest - I am so thankful for you! Can't wait to get a book in your hands!
Is there anything else I need to fill out???
Hi Tricia, I ordered two copies and I am a big fan thru your brother. I faced the same struggles as you in losing a spouse. I didn't have to raise young kids like you but endured all the heartbreak. I will be happy to promote your book in my social media circle from a viewpoint if an old guy who went thru all that and survived. Good luck Tricia and look forward to meeting you someday. Tell Rob to plan a meet and greet for your CFCArts fans next time you are in Central Florida.
Great idea! Would love to be on this team but cannot commit right now. Love you, Tricia! You are amazing!